Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wheat free menu...Day 12

Wow what a week. I have been running here and there so eating on a regular schedule has been tough. Thank goodness for "freezer" options!

Breakfast:

Scrambled egg with red bell pepper and mozzarella cheese
OJ

Lunch:

Rice burger
Vegetarian Baked beans
Potato Chips
Pickle

Snack:

Rice & Raisins / with milk

Dinner:

Rice pasta / Mariner sauce
Small salad

Okay...so I cheated a little this week and took a few measurements. Not where I had hoped to be at this point but at least I am staying the same. I need to rethink a few of the items I have been eating....Hummmm. Maybe not so much pasta this week or as many sugary snacks. I guess although they don't have wheat they DO have carbs and sugars. Du! Those second helpings didn't help much either!!! Well as the saying goes..."Try, then try again!

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...