Friday, March 23, 2012

Wheat free living menu...Day 11

Note*  My walk was great today. I saw a huge frog the size of my hand at the pond, and several geese floating across the water. It seems this time not only relaxes me, but rejuvenates me as well...


Breakfast:
Chocolate Chex cereal
1/2 banana
OJ

3 mints

Lunch:
Rice Pattie / tomato /onion
Pickle
Chips / Onion dip
Water


Square dark chocolate

4 fig Newman's

Dinner:
Lentil soup
Crackers

4 fig Newman's

Note* Today was one of those all stressful days...As you can see I had quite a few snacks. Personal situations do arise from time to time, and I refuse to kick my self while I am down! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. On the lighter side....EVERYTHING I ate was definitely WHEAT FREE !

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...