Printer Friendly...

To print any of the recipes on this blog go to the words "LINKS to this post" at the bottom of your selected post. A printer friendly button will then appear, click the button and it will print the recipe. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Slow and steady wins the race...

Today is weigh in and measurement day. I am a little nervous to say the least but here goes...Is my wheat free living paying off?

Day 1:                 Day 7:
weight...  131.8             129.8
waist.....    37 in.              34  1/2 in.
Stomach..  40 in.             38   1/4 in.
Hips:          38 in.             37   3/4 in.

Wow! I know that doesn't seem like a huge difference , only 2 pounds, but if you have ever dieted in your life you know that an average of a pound a week is a safe healthy way to loose.
What amazes me most is the inches I have lost...Maybe this time I am on the right path. I will continue to keep you posted on my weekly progress and also new wheat free products I will be trying and reviewing. Stay tuned for more....


No comments: