Saturday, March 17, 2012

Slow and steady wins the race...

Today is weigh in and measurement day. I am a little nervous to say the least but here goes...Is my wheat free living paying off?

Day 1:                 Day 7:
weight...  131.8             129.8
waist.....    37 in.              34  1/2 in.
Stomach..  40 in.             38   1/4 in.
Hips:          38 in.             37   3/4 in.

Wow! I know that doesn't seem like a huge difference , only 2 pounds, but if you have ever dieted in your life you know that an average of a pound a week is a safe healthy way to loose.
What amazes me most is the inches I have lost...Maybe this time I am on the right path. I will continue to keep you posted on my weekly progress and also new wheat free products I will be trying and reviewing. Stay tuned for more....


No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...