Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas...

I will be away for the Holidays so I wanted to take the time to wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that as you gather with family and loved ones you will embrace the special time spent with them, to hold the memories close in the coming years.

I also hope Santa leaves you all that you ask for. My list is small this year. My greatest desire it to be able to move back home to be close to my family and all those I love...I miss the large family dinners, the grab bag gifts, and watching the eyes of the little ones twinkle as they see gifts under the tree.

Good health, good friends, and peace, is at the top of my list. My husband and I no longer exchange gifts, and that is okay with me, as long as those I love are safe, happy,  and healthy.

So whatever you are wishing for this year, I hope you have been nice and not naughty, so your stocking will not been filled with coal :)   However you celebrate.... Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New year!!!

Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...