Saturday, August 11, 2012

Enjoy Life's Seed & Fruit mixes...

Good morning all. Today I want to tell you about a delicious snack mix from Enjoy Life. I have to tell you that this company is one of my favorites by far. I haven't been disappointed with any of their products I have tried, including their seed and fruit mixes. Their Mountain Mix is loaded with sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, raisins, apples, chocolate chips and cranberries. This mixture is my favorite of the two as it contains.....yes you guessed it....chocolate chips.  The Beach Bash is a mixture of sunflower kernels, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and apricots. Okay, so in all honesty it is a tie in flavors for me! They are both so delicious that I have a hard time deciding as both are loaded with crunchy seeds and moist chewy fruits.

These mixes are made to be gluten free as well as free from the eight most common allergens such as wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish.They are both tasty and filling. I find less guilt in grabbing a handful of these mixes father than reaching for a candy bar.

A 1/4 cup serving  of the Mountain Mambo has only 140 calories, the Beach Bash has 130 calories for the same size serving.  The sugar count on both is only 9g as apposed to 19g to 21 g on the variety of candy bars I now have laying on my kitchen counter.

They come in reclosable bags for easy storage, and make a quick filling snack for anytime of the day. I really enjoyed sampling these mixes and look forward to what Enjoy Life might come up with next in their line! Stop by their site for more products and information at Enjoy Life Foods

 Rating  5 Stars

Until next post...Have a great wheat free day!

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...