Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Trying for that perfection..

 Hi everyone. I know that a week ago I promised you a delicious bread recipe. Well Im still trying to find that perfect recipe, and loaf. Its been a very busy week here with having a new vanity installed in our bath along with laying a new floor and so my attention has been a little helter skelter to say the least. 

I promise to try and get back in the kitchen next week when things settle down to continue on my bread baking journey. Being off GF for over three years now and getting back on track is really like starting over. Im finding it alot harder then the first time around because now I also have to maintain a kidney friendly diet as well. Its like suddenly being in a foreign country and not speaking their language! There are many recipes on the site that I hope will keep you busy until then.

So till next post, Happy GF eating!

Lee



No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...