Monday, June 25, 2012

Surf Sweets review...


Recently I received some samples from Surf Sweet. I had missed my jelly beans at Easter and was so glad to receive several samples to review from this company. Surf Sweet candy is made with all natural organic fruit juice and sweeteners. The flavors as well as the colors, are all natural, with no artificial ingredients. The snacks are also fortified with vitamin C which is helpful if your kids or grand kid's don't eat their fruits and veggies like they should.
They are also free of corn syrups and GMO's, and are gluten, and allergy friendly. They are made in a nut-free facility and are great if you are living a Vegan lifestyle also.
I first tried the jelly beans they sent and was surprised at the softness of them, not hard and rubbery like so many on the market. The flavors of each were distinct, but not over powering. They didn't stick to my teeth and made a nice light treat. A serving size is about 31 pieces at a mere 140 calories and 0 fat calories.
I would definitely add there to my Easter baskets and keep on hand for a nice fruity treat.

Rating: 5 Stars

The Gummy bears were soft and sweet with a creamy texture and just the right amount of chewiness to them. They were a big hit with the grand kid's who wanted more.They are 130 calories for for a serving of 16 pieces.

Rating 5 Stars

Next to try was the Sugared gummy bears. The taste was the same as the regular fruity bears with the exception of a light coating of sugar. I must admit that next to the jelly beans this was my next favorite.

Rating 5 Stars

Gummy Worms....this was my Grandson's all time favorite as he is all "BOY" and loves anything that resembles a critter. I had trouble prying even 1 off him to try, but by the looks of it he certainly seemed to enjoy them as there was not one left in the pack.

Rating 5 Stars

I like the fact they come in snack size bags also so they can be tossed in with lunches as a quick pick me up. To view Surf Sweets products or to get nutritional information visit them at http://surfsweets.com

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...