Monday, July 17, 2023

Keto Product delays...

 Well another month or so has gone by and I realize I have not posted a single post to the blog. First it was our stove. Having to wait almost a month for it to be replaced was not an easy feat. Microwaves are great for reheating, but for making a conventional lunch or dinner it has left much to the imagination, as well as to the palate...

Then switching to keto along side my GF lifestyle has added much extra time to my day as I begin this new journey. It has been quite an adjustment to not only myself but to my husband as well. It means using new flours and flour mixtures to try as well as adjusting to new foods such as cereals and breads and crackers, which can no longer incorporate many of the GF flours I have been using for years because of the high carbs. Mixtures of which I am still trying out in recipes before posting on the blog as I want them to be worthy of your trying.

Then came the kitchen remodel...yes, I know.. it seems like its always something! With the remodel now just being completed I hopefully will be able to get back on track trying out new recipes beginning this week, and to start posting again by the end of the month.

I appreciate your patience as my readers and promise to try and get started posting again as soon as possible! Until then I hope you have a blessed day! Be posting soon!

In Christ,

Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...