Printer Friendly...

To print any of the recipes on this blog go to the words "LINKS to this post" at the bottom of your selected post. A printer friendly button will then appear, click the button and it will print the recipe. Enjoy!!!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Not in the mood...but need some food...Hurry up scramble eggs!

Hey everyone. Its another day starting, and although I would rather still be tucked under the covers with my cat, I gotta push myself and get up...I haven't been in the mood lately to cook, guess its the changing season. I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same.

I know I have to eat, so I brought out one of my quickie recipes to share,  Hurry up scrambled eggs.
These are quick, easy, and just right for a total of 1...

Ingredients:

1 egg and 2 egg whites
dash of water
dash of hot sauce , optional
chopped chives, optional
salt & pepper to taste
cooked ham chunks, optional
shredded cheese, optional
fresh spinach, optional
Directions:

Whisk the eggs and water together. Add chives, salt & pepper, cooked ham chunks, shredded cheese, fresh spinach, the sky is the limit. Pour into a mug lightly sprayed with Pam.

Microwave for 30 seconds, check to see if done, cook in 30 second increments if needed until done.
This is a quick meal, quick cleanup, and pretty filling, even on those hectic days. I like to top mine with a scoop of cottage cheese and some salsa. Yum.

This has saved me many times from eating something bad when I was hungry and in a hurry to eat.
So I hope you enjoy, and will leave a comment as to what  you like to add to yours.

Till next time....have a great GF week!!!
Sharon 

No comments: