Saturday, July 27, 2013

Nothing about nothing.....

Hi all. Today's post is basically nothing about nothing....I would be doing a product review today but my car was rear ended on Monday while I was sitting at a red light, and I am just not up to it. It is another rainy day here in Ohio and it would normally be one of my favorite days to tinker in the kitchen baking and such, but today is just not one of those days.

I don't know how long it will take for me to be back on top of things, but I promise to try my best to be testing products for review again very soon. Until then I can say that the blueberry cooler recipe I last posted is absolutely delicious.  And I am so glad I do have a few gluten-free cupcakes stored away like a squirrel in my freezer just for days (weeks)  like this.

Chores will have to wait until the stiffness goes away...and meals will be pretty much from the crock pot, or the nearest restaurant! Glad I have several easy recipes on hand.

I have several bread mixes to review, along with cheese snacks, soups, and a few other products, so please bear with me through this transition. I am sooooo in the mood to try a new bread mix sent to me from Charles Luce but am just not up to the task at the present. Darn!!! I am so in the mood for a great slice of warm homemade bread...

I hope your week is going well and you are becoming more accustomed to a gluten-free lifestyle. Until next post....be safe, and enjoy your gluten-free week.

Sharon

 

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...