Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mothers Day...

Hi all. Spring has finally sprung here in Ohio, and the realization that Mothers Day is around the corner just hit me...

My mother is my greatest role model, and when it comes time to buy her a special gift I am actually  at a loss for ideas.  Flowers only last for a week or so, and I really want to give her something that will give her lasting memories.

I decided to search the web for ideas and accidentally came upon a great site called At Home which has everything you can think of in the gift line, as well as home decor. I found these great gift ideas on the site with several of them on sale. I can actually give her not only flowers, but a beautiful vase that she will always have to remember her special day.


I was so impressed with the site that I actually joined as a consultant! I know....this is a gluten free site you are probably thinking....I ask you though, what could be more gluten free than Home Decor??????? :-)

Anyway I just wanted to let you know about the site, as Mothers Day will be here before you know it. I hope you will stop by. Well I am off to bake my favorite....GF BROWNIES...Yum,!

Have a great wheat free day!
Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...