Saturday, March 16, 2013

Irish Jello Salad...




Since I am part Irish and tomorrow is Saint Paddy's day, I thought I would share my favorite salad with you. It's quick, simple, and delicious.
Hope you enjoy!!!
 
Ingredients:
2 packages lime Jello (3 oz.)
1 can crushed pineapple (small)
1 pkg. cream cheese, (8 oz.)
1/4 cup walnuts
1 c. shredded cabbage
Just a pinch of salt

Dissolve Jello in 2 cups of boiling water, then add 1 1/2 c. cold water. In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese and pineapple together.  Add cabbage and pinch of salt. Stir well and add nuts. Fold in jello mixture and refrigerate until set.
 
Make it a wheat free day!
Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...