Friday, March 15, 2013

EARTHPASTE..by Redmond Trading Brands...

Today I tried EARTHPASTE, a all natural tooth paste from Redmond Trading Brands. I had initially contacted the company with a interest in their Real Salt product, and they were kind enough to send me several of their other products to sample as well. I have used this tooth paste the past several days now, and I have to tell you that my mouth has never felt fresher!

Each ingredient comes from the earth, and EARTHPASTE comes in its natural color, the way it should be, with NO artificial colorings. This paste delivers all the benefits that you expect from a tooth paste with none of the added chemicals, unnatural additives, or fluorides. I really like the fact that it is safe for my young grandchildren in case they should swallow it, or kids of all ages :)

I received their Lemon Twist, and Wintergreen flavors to sample and review, and have enjoyed both. I have to say though that my favorite was the Lemon Twist. I liked the fact that I didn't have all that "FOAM" in my mouth that usually makes me gag when brushing my teeth from my regular tooth paste. The Lemon Twist left my breath fresh, with a soft lemon taste following the brushing.

The company offers four flavors. Cinnamon, Lemon Twist, Peppermint, and Wintergreen. Although the Wintergreen also has a great taste, I personally prefer the Lemon Twist. The ingredients list is simple and yet beneficial.

Lemon Twist:
Purified water, Food Grade Redmond Clay, Xylitol, Real Salt, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemon Verbana Essential Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil.

Wintergreen:
Purified Water, Food Grade Redmond Clay, Xylitol, Wintergreen Essential Oil, Menthol, Redmond Real Salt, Tea Tree Oil

Each come in a 4oz tube and sell for just $7.99. I would recommend this toothpaste highly as it is all natural, and safe for all ages. You can find all the flavors and information about other products they offer at  http://www.redmondinc.com/our-brands/for-your-body/

Until next time...Have a great wheat free day!
Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...