Thursday, January 31, 2013

Buttery brownies...

I tend to go on baking frenzy's, and this week is no exception. I am still not totally recovered from that dreaded virus,  but I have to admit that chocolate is finally back on my food list...YIPPEE!!!

Yesterday I baked a batch of brownies with a new recipe I came across.  I have to admit they were quite tasty, like something you might find in a 5 Star restaurant. The taste of the butter in the recipe ( 1 whole cup )  in my opinion however , took away the "REAL" brownie taste I have become accustom to and love so much.

Needless to say I am off on a tangent to tweak the recipe to get that chocolaty taste I am searching for...I will post the final recipes after I have done my taste comparisons and let you be the final judge on which recipe you prefer...Until then have a great wheat free day!

Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...