Friday, July 13, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

Wow has this week flown by. I haven't stopped to catch my breath the past few days it seems. Grocery shopping, making meals ahead to freeze, getting ready for company, it has been non stop.
I just wanted to take a break and sit for a few minutes to try and catch my breath, so here I am.
The power outage here in Ohio really set me back this past week. EVERYTHING in both our refrigerator and freezer had to be thrown out. All that baking and cooking I have done these past few months had to be tossed. It broke my heart to see bag after bag get tossed into the trash can! What a waste!
Well hopefully things will get back to normal this coming week and I can start posting more reviews and recipes.
Until then have a GREAT wheat free weekend!!! 

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...