Friday, February 1, 2013

Brownie tweaking almost done...

Okay...Today I am on my third try for that perfect brownie while tweaking  a recipe that I found. I have to say they are getting better with each try! The third batch was the most moist and chocolaty tasting of all I have made so far, but....Still No Cigar!

I have a few more ways to try the recipe and then I will be posting all the various versions for you to view and try, at which point I will be offering a CONTEST....Top secret for now until my final verdict is in, but keep posted for more info within the next few days....You might like to "FOLLOW" the blog so you don't miss the updates. I am excited to share, as these are some pretty amazing recipes that you won't want to miss...

Have a great wheat free weekend until next post...

Sharon

No comments:

Buckwheat - Gluten Free -- Grass Free

 Buckwheat, which is actually not in the wheat family at all, has somehow gotten a bad rap over the years. I personally have avoided it basi...